Jean Baptiste GINOUX and Magdelaine EYGUESIER
Their children are born in La Roque:
- Marie Magdeleine born in 1780 and died in 1784 at the age of 4
- Thérèse born and died in 1782 at the age of 5 months
- Euphrasine born in 1783 and died in 1784 at the age of 10 months
- Jean Baptiste born in 1794 widower of FABRE Marie, remarried in 1821 with PILAVENE Marie Magdeleine, three children Jean Baptiste Barthélémy born in 1825, Aubin and Marie Marguerite born in 1830. In 1841, they live in Saint Anne (Jacourelle valley)
- Antoine Toussaint our ancestor (next generation), born on November 1, 1795 and in 1818, he married LION Marie. It is very likely possible that Antoine Joseph and Antoine Toussaint are the same person. “Conscrits” (in french : born in the same year) of 1815, he was recruited for the Napoleonic army on February 8, 1814 and deserted on April 29 of the same year, Napoleon being exiled to the island of Elba. See register of Napoleon’s armies. What was happening in the years 1813, 1814 in the Bouches du Rhône?
- Marie-Thérèse born in 1798