Adolph RINIKER's grandparents
Adolph RINIKER's parents
- 1870 (See the 1870 Census)
- 1880 (See the 1880 Census)
- 1903 (Henry passport application)
- 1905 (Extract from the list of passengers who disembarked at Ellis Island…)
- 1910 (See the 1910 Census data of Anaheim) (See the 1910 Census data of Los Angeles)
- 1930 (See the 1930 Census data of Los Angeles)
- 1931 (Henry RINIKER’s death certificat)
In 1911, Henry kept in touch to Madison County, Illinois. He is vice president of the Madison County Society.
At the end of April 1929, Henry is looking to sell a five-room residence he owns in Los Angeles.
Also in April, distinguished members of Madison County Society (Illinois) visit him in Los Angeles. A few days later, Henry is invited to a feast.